Funny Sibling Quotes For Brothers And Sisters

 Funny Sibling Quotes For Brothers And Sisters

         HAPPY SIBLINGS DAY - 2023



More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good


You can kid the world, but not your sister

Having sisters is like living in Cinderella’s house. I’m pretty, overworked, and underappreciated, and they’re evil 


A brother is a brother, and then he becomes a bother, and later he becomes a friend. Sibling rivalry was, and still is to this day, rampant in my family. We were all competing for my parent’s divided attention


I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom


I don’t call you a little brother because you’re younger. I call you a little brother because it’s my right to belittle you


Siblings can be annoying, but they are also the sweet and lovable monsters you cannot live without


There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother



My sister is my idol, my bestie, and my soulmate… until she borrows my clothes.


Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you


Power, that’s one thing, but love of family and of siblings is more important, is more powerful than any other power – at least earthly power, at least earthly power


Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends


No comments

Powered by Blogger.