Three months after nearly about dying Renner is back

 Three months after nearly about dying Renner is back



Three months after his near-fatal snowplough accident, Hollywood star Jeremy Renner attended the Los Angeles premiere of his upcoming series Rennervations at the Regency Village Theatre on Tuesday, April 11.


The Avengers actor showed up on the carpet at 6 o'clock, according to Variety, the Hollywood trade journal, and posed with his family for pictures. The actor used a motorised scooter to help him go through press interviews after using a cane to help him move around for a while.

According to Variety, Renner said, "I've been on this road for many years, and I started in my neighbourhood by manufacturing vehicles for individuals in need," when asked about the series. Yet a few years ago, I asked myself, "How can I increase this and have a greater impact on the entire community?" That is what this show accomplishes. I can't wait for the world to see this; it's one of my greatest hobbies and has helped me heal.



After attempting to leap back into his 14,330-pound Sno-Cat on New Year's Day to stop it from striking his nephew, Renner was hit by the vehicle and sustained life-threatening injuries, according to Variety.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.